Transfer Domain From One Godaddy To Another Account
Hello friends today i am going to write a post that is how to transfer domain from one godaddy account to another godaddy account .its very simple and easy to do the transfer just follow the given steps you can easily transfer your domain from one account to another account.
Open that account where the domain is registers
1.go to my products
- Go to my products
- Select the manage the domain
- Scroll down to chose Transfer the domain to another godaddy account
- Scroll down begin account change
- Enter the email address of the receiver account
Enter the account user name or customer number
Change your domains contact information if you want
You can change the name server here
6. Then chose Next and Finish
7. Then login to receiver goDaddy account
8. At domain section you can see Incoming account changes notification
9. Select the domain name at the top of the domain table (green right mark).
10. Tick the accept universal terms and and condition service agreement
11. Then click on OK.
Now you cam see the notification that Accept account changes Submitted